Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Heatwave Hiatus (Part 3)

Apparently, this post didn't go up when I intended it to go up-- looks like I'm going back to full manual control again. Anyways, here's the final part of the set I made. I was pretty happy with pretty much all of the pictures in this set, save the fact that I missed the focus point a few times here and there. Along with that, these will be the last pictures that I put with from the Sony NEX-6. From now on, we're going back to my trusty old Nikon D90.

Click on the READ MORE text to see the last of us.








I was walking up a crowded subway station when I saw him. I took this picture really quickly before getting out of people's way and making a run for it.


There was a gas explosion nearby, and the entire street was shutdown-- save the curious pedestrians and reporters. 

I was waiting at the light when I saw these two. I only wish that I took the picture a few milliseconds beforehand, so that I could get the two behind more solid backgrounds. (The sign going through the female biker is a shame)














I thought this picture would be better if I cropped the left side and kept it in a portrait format. As it turns out, I think the negative space in the left really "unclutters" the image as a whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment