Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Two Days (VIDEO)

And it's here! As some of you esteemed guests have probably guessed, the project I've been working on was actually a video. I spent the last few days experimenting with the video features on my camera and decided that I could probably throw a video together in a pinch. 

Of course, the footage took place over two consecutive days of going out (albeit raining, they were supposed to be "shooting days"), and the post processing took another two days to sort things out. As it turns out, you really need to know what you're doing behind the scenes to get the most out of your image.

If this video is any type of successful, I hope to be able to create more videos in the future with a bit more fineness and ideally, some type of story.

I'm proud to say that I got permission from the artist of the track I used in the video, so I'll give special thanks to Evgeny Grinko for his fantastic "Other Child Room" in the album, Winter Sunshine EP.

Without further ado, feel free to watch the short I made by clicking the image below (I decided not to embed it because Vimeo doesn't allow HD playback on other websites without paying a monthly fee).



No comments:

Post a Comment