Friday, August 30, 2013

Gone Bye (QUICK HIGHLIGHTS)

Of course, as explicitly said in my previous post, I haven't had much time to go out and take work on photography recently. However, as an insurgent of conventional time management, I've gone out a bit and taken a few shots here and there for old time sake. Along with that, while I was processing my images I realized that there were still a few pictures that I haven't put up yet. Due to the scope of this betrayal, I've decided to put up this post in hopes of achieving redemption. Please accept the following set of highlights from my previous week, and months before as a gift.

Click on the READ MORE text to see some oldies/newsies.

Taken with my first "real" camera, the Olympus PL2.

Also taken with the PL2, near the Rockefeller Center.
This picture was a part of my 12th grade film project, where I had to create an advertisement for a item of my choosing.


Dragons (Click to see full image)






Wish I took it a second earlier. But I guess that's the bane of candid photography.


Look

No comments:

Post a Comment