Sunday, July 21, 2013

Heatwave Hiatus (Part 2)

This set was mainly taken around several "Chinese" communities around where I live or in the city. As I was putting them up in Lightroom, I also found a bunch of photos from a few months ago that I really liked, but forgot to post on the website. So I decided that, rather than let the photos die a silent death in the digital decay of individualism and society, I would post them all up in a single post right after I'm done with this series.

Another thing that I thought I should address is why I always take so long to put up my photos after I've taken them. The main reasons is, I really dislike (hate's a strong word) looking back at my images after I've taken them (other than to check the image to see if I need any adjustments). It's just a quirk that I have where it makes me feel as if I'm exhaustively stepping back into my own day-- I'd rather give it a few hours/days before I take a look at them again.

Click on the READ MORE text to see more images, and the final heat death of the universe!










`
He spent a few minutes kicking the earth up.




Just relaxing


Going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment