Friday, July 19, 2013

Heatwave Hiatus (Part 1)

Aside from getting brutally stabbed by a group of slow cheetahs, the main reason that I haven't been posting images is due to the fact that it's been getting too hot to wander around outside, and because it's realistically unreasonable to ask me to connect my camera to the computer. I'm only human after all. Along with that, I recently tried out a new camera under the guise of replacing it with my current camera. Sadly, it turned out that the camera (Sony NEX 6 w/ Sigma 35mm f/2.8) wasn't quite for me, and I returned it recently.

Disregarding these unfortunate issues, I'm back with more images to throw at you! Now just as a small disclaimer, most of the images below were taken with the camera that I was previously considering, so be wary of impressively better image quality.

Click on the READ MORE text for ten thousand more images of umbrellas.

One of the first images that I took with the new camera.  I really liked the well-defined distinctions.


It was a strange feeling to have to 'subtly' run towards my subjects before they looked up.





Technically, this is the image of a jewelry store's grand opening.


I'll have to admit, there were some pretty majestic winds at the time.
First couple of shots were actually a bit blurry due to metering. Took a lot of courage for me to turn around for the 4th time to take another image without getting his parents the wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment