Sunday, June 16, 2013

Split Tonality (Part 3) - Waters and Pleads

So here's the last set of highlights that I'm willing to post before I go for an outing again. I think that I have one picture in this set that really symbolized my new willingness to go out and "capture" life in the city. Overall, I would call it a pretty "successful week", and I'm looking forward to going out again and getting more things to share at another time.

Click on the READ MORE text for the last of the benevolent butter creatures!




I wasn't sure about the composition of this image, but I just couldn't resist that great smile.




I couldn't decide between this one or the one below it, but those clouds were quite a sight to miss.


Looking back to Brooklyn.




I wouldn't call this a "good picture", but I was wondering if anyone could guess where I was at the time.


Don't ask.


I took 3 more pictures than I needed of him. I hope he didn't notice/mind.

There's a little story behind this picture. At first, he was sitting alone in the train talking to "people"/himself. But after a bit, I convinced myself to ask him if I could take a picture of him. Of course, with my luck, he started to drift away to sleep and I lost my "nice-guy" opportunity to ask him without interrupting his sleep. So before I got off my stop, I took a quick shot of him in the sunlight before leaving. I don't know how long he stayed on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment