Friday, June 14, 2013

Split Tonality (Part 1)

So apparently, I forgot to post up to two weeks worth of photos, in the past two weeks. Uncanny how these things turn out, right? Anyways, I've picked out about 60/300 photos that I thought were worth mentioning, and I've provided them below. Since they're in a assortment between two weeks, I can't be very descriptive in the overall set, but what I can say is that I really enjoy the experience of going out and taking photographs. It was always my dream in the far future to get a camera and snap away, but to do it right now, is a different experience entirely.

Click on the READ MORE text to see [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]



I'm still trying to get that one picture that really "defines" the walls of the city. I think that it'll be very special.




You can only eat so many strawberries


I thought that the contrasty shade from the tree above him would have thrown the metering way off. It didn't.


Pew pew.




I wish I had a better angle of them, but I didn't want to ruin their "moment".



Even though it's not actually in the image, these guys were holding up some platform, that was holding up a car vertically. It was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment