Saturday, May 4, 2013

The future's so bright

As the common saying goes; the future's so bright, I've gotta coat my eyes with a microfilm of UV-resistant liquid solution.

I took some of these images on my walk towards, through, and out of the Brooklyn Bridge. On a photograph-related note, one thing that I'm really starting to learn is the fact that I shouldn't shoot the lowest aperture possible for every single picture. While the shutterspeed and depth of field is nice, it might not be worth missing those one in a thousand shots due to the focus messing up. (Larger depth of field giving me more room for errors, and adding more to impromptu "landscape-y" shots.

Click on the READ MORE text to see the whole set and more!







This daredevil was going at least sixteen thousand miles per hour; I'm not very good with numbers




























No comments:

Post a Comment