Friday, May 3, 2013

Assortment of Ink

I was digging into some of my old photos the other day, and I found a small group of pictures that I thought deserved some light of day before I ultimately archived them into the deep expansive abyss of my shared terabyte hard drive. It's strange how looking back at chronologically ordered set of photos really puts you back into the moment. Anyways, here they are (unordered of course, this isn't a photography blog or anything):

Click on the READ MORE text to see the whole set, you silly sapient creature













Uggh! I'm pretty sure the glare in the middle of image really detracts from the scene-- especially when someone points it out for you. I'll try to fix it in post-processing if I ever post this image again.
This one's actually a heavily cropped image of the moon. Crazy, huh? (Testing zoom.)

Once I get the time, I'll make actual tangible plans to make the blog a bit more "lively" (aka. expect giraffe necks by the end of the week).

No comments:

Post a Comment